Food and Beverage Service
This position is responsible for greeting guests, taking food orders, checking to make sure the guests’ order is correct, serving orders to guests in a timely manner, providing additional condiments or utensils for guests, keeping department stocked, hosting birthday party guests, helping with cleaning projects, re-stocking items and helping bus lanes and tables..
- Reviews the board for any parties, groups, or assignments at the start of each shift.
- Completes items on opening, shift change and closing checklists.
- Uses radio to communicate with other employees. Responds promptly to notifications and retrieves orders for guests.
- Uses tray to serve order to guests at tables or lanes.
- Delivers food items to each guest politely and accurately according to what was ordered.
- Provides guests with outstanding services that always exceeds expectations in a clean and friendly environment.
- Smile and attend to the needs of each guest with a positive and upbeat attitude.
- Help host Birthday Parties, assist guests with anything they need (moving their belongings, taking things to their car, taking their cake to the admin building, etc.) to ensure they have an amazing waterpark experience.
- Ensures runner carts are clean, organized and uncluttered, including the one outside of location, if applicable.
- Consistently checks trash cans and waste buckets to see if they need to be emptied. Collects trash from bar and service station and take to the compactor at shift end.
- Cleans tables, chairs and floors (before, during, and after food service).
- Monitors chemicals to ensure they are not left unattended on the countertops.
- Communicates to a lead or supervisor if there is a problem with a guest’s order, including if orders are longer than 10 minutes
- Maintains general park knowledge of attraction locations, height and weight restrictions, special events and general safety in order to answer guest’s questions.
- Maintains knowledge of menu to be able to answer questions guests may have about the menu.
- Cleans floor in service area by sweeping and mopping hallway to garbage boats, service line, and ice machine room.
- Helps wipe all chairs, tables, table bases at shift end.
- Maintains punctual, regular and predictable attendance. Position may require flexibility in hours and days worked and include some weekends or evenings.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation.
- Respectfully takes direction from manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
Certificates, Licenses and/or Registrations
- Certificates: Food Handlers Permit
**Must be at least 16 years of age